Red1RC Shock Holder (for Mecatech FW01)
We designed the Red1RC shock stand to be a multi-functional tool to aid your maintenance tasks on your Mecatech vehicles. It will hold the shock upright with no springs for maintenance, inverted for oil changes, and with springs for storage. We also have a locking mechanism to hold the shocks in place during transport. This was designed and built with input from several serious Mecatech drivers at our track.
- Stow-able shock tray insert to hold shocks with no springs
- Holds shock inverted when you're doing shock maintenance and oil changes
- With the shock tray insert stowed, it can hold shocks with springs for storage
- Locking mechanism will hold the shocks in place during transport
- Slots are labeled with FL, FR, RL and RR for ease of shock orientation
- CNC cut ABS plastic sheet w/ carbon fiber finish layer locking plate
- Rubber feet for anti-slip
This shock holder is made of PETG plastic which is durable and has high impact resistance.
Product Instruction - Click here
Share this Product
Its a great tool to carry spare shocks or when I'm doing shock maintenance. Awesome product!